Thursday, December 13, 2007

This is the post about being in honors chem that I didn't realize I had to do until I had done the other one.

I think the Honors Chemistry program is great. In addition to allowing us to receive individual attention, have more in-depth discussions, and faster-paced classes, the small class (8 people) just fits the room very comfortably. For labs, each pair of lab partners has their own table. In a regular class, I wouldn't have to work as hard, but I wouldn't learn as much or be as interested as I am in chemistry.

2 comments:

i.really.wish.i.was.chrissy said...

Josh -
I really agree with your point about the fact that the small class makes the room comfortable and that the faster paced classes are a good thing.

i.really.wish.i.was.corinne said...

Josh. I agree i think that having our small class allows us to have more in depth conversations and get deeper in to it. I also think that we are a fun class and it is comfortable in the room.